Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interview Questions(2)

Creativity/Innovation

1.  Describe a time when you came up with a creative solution/idea/project/report to a work  problem

you had been dealing with for some time.

2.  Tell me about a situation when you have had to come up with several new ideas in a hurry.  Were

they accepted?  Were they successful?

3.  Describe a c reative/innovative idea that you produced that led to a significant contribution to the

success of an activity or project.

4.  Describe the most creative work-related project which you have carried out.

5.  Tell me about a time you were especially creative in solving a lingering problem.

6.  Describe the most significant plan or program that you ever developed or implemented.

7.  Tell me about a time when you created a new process or program that was considered risky.

8.  Describe the most creative thing you have done in a past job.

9.  Creativity often means stepping back from standard ways of thinking.  Give me an example of a

time when you were able to break out of a structured mindset and explore new or different

concepts and ideas.

10.  Give me an example of how you have been creative in completing your responsibilities.

11.  Tell me about the time you thought "outside the box"

12.  Give me an example of when someone brought a new idea that was unique or unusual.  What did

you do?

13.  Describe the most creative verbal pres entation you have ever made.

14.  Tell me about a problem that you've solved in a unique or unusual way.  Were you happy with the

outcome?

15.  Give me an example of when you took a risk to achieve a goal.  What was the outcome?

16.  What have been some of your most innovative ideas?

17.  What innovative procedures have you developed?  How did you develop them?  Who was

involved?

18.  Tell me about a creative approach you took to solve a problem.  How did you come up with this

approach?  Did you consider other options?

19.

Tell me about a time when your standard approach to problem solving didn’t produce the desired

solution.  What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment