Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interview Questions(1)

Continuous Improvement

1.  Tell me about a suggestion you made to improve the way job processes/operations work ed.

2.  Tell me about one of your workplace improvements that another department now uses.

3.  Give me an example of when you initiated a change in a process or operation.

4.  In your last or current job, what problems did you identify that had previously been overlooked?

Were changes made?  Who supported the changes as a result of your ideas?

5.  Tell me about something new or different that you initiated that improved customer service,

productivity, quality, teamwork, or performance.

6.  Tell me about a time you found and took advantage of an opportunity to make an improvement in

your position or department/team/group.

7.  Tell me about a time you had to sacrifice quality to meet a deadline.  How did you handle it?

8.  In some aspects of work, it is important to be error free.  Describe a situation where you tried to

prevent errors.

9.  Describe a time you caught an error that someone else made that could have affected the

outcome of a project (or affected a customer).



10.  Tell me about a suggestion you made to improve the processes or operations in your position or

within your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment