Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Untold AdSense Facts


Untold AdSense Facts

The inspiring Google AdSense stories continue to pile up.
From the teenager of WhateverLife.com who earns enough
from Google to employ her own family members. To the
retiree and owner of NaturalHandyman.com whose earnings
totaled $120,000 in one year.
These stories and countless more have gotten the public
talking. Everyone wants to get in on their share of the Google AdSense pie.
After all, it doesn’t get much better than receiving a fat paycheck every month
when all you do is build a Web site or blog and slap a few ads on it right?
You’re right. It doesn’t get much better, but like every rags to riches story, there
are always truths that are ignored and overlooked.
First of all, let me say this. Google AdSense is one of the best solutions for any
blog or Web site owner who wants to earn a little extra cash. And yes, that extra
cash can turn into thousands of dollars over time! It has for so many people.
Here’s the downside. People are often so wowed by the earning potential, they
are led into a false sense of security when it comes to understanding how
much work is truly involved to make decent amounts of money.

Nothing In Life Is Completely Free

I’ll be the first to tell you that I am one of those fortunate people who was
able to say “bye bye” to Corporate America a while back thanks to Google
AdSense and other online affiliations with my Web sites.
I work from home, get up when I want and set my own hours. Life is
pretty good, and there’s nothing better than doing what you enjoy and
getting paid well to do it. I literally make money while I sleep.
That being said, I would never tell you making money online is easy. If I did, I
would be lying to you.
But...
Because I thoroughly enjoy what I do, the amount of hours I’ve put into this over
the years has never felt like work.
And the day it starts feeling that way, I’ll quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment